[Elfsea] Spear shaft update

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:00:48 PST 2009

Jarl Hrafn was kind enough to take the spear shafts down to BAM and

deliver them to the people waiting on them.

Unfortunately I don't have a complete list of who has what.

This is what I do have:

Ironwyrm: 1 heavy

Alejandro: 1 heavy

Gideon: 1 heavy

Aaron: 1 light

Alexis: 1 light

Gideon: 1 heavy (I owe you $10)

Godwin: 1 light

Rhys: 1 light

I have six that have been returned, 2 light and 4 heavy.

I know Brion has ordered the two light and I'm not sure

if those who ordered a spear decided they don't want the

heavy shaft. If you don't want the heavy spear shaft let

me know and I'll sell it.

I've heard one person who preferred the heavy, one indifferent

and an impression that others don't care much for the heavyweight.

Evidentally it is a bit heavier and slower than the light shaft but less

likely to be knocked around and can power through weak defenses.

The heavy also needs a bit more control as it could hit a bit harder,

especially on face shots.

If you haven't gotten your spear shaft please contact me with a way

we can either get it to you or if you have decided you don't want it.

Thanks,

Gunthar