[Elfsea] Sad news

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Mon Dec 7 14:41:10 PST 2009

My dear friends,

     I just found out that we are being transferred, and we are moving to Jacksonville, Florida. My husband told me right when I walked in the door after coming back from Yule. The news is just now really sinking in.  It has taken me until now to be able to write this message.  I am so bummed.  I hate starting over again. It is so hard to be a peer and a newcomer at the same time. I don't know yet when the move will take place, but I am sure that it will be within the next few month. I have made so many good friends here in Ansteorra, and I shall miss you all intensively.

Caterina Fregoso