[Elfsea] Box loom for sale

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:38:22 PST 2009

I wanted to post this here before I went to Craig's List or Ebay.
I am selling my beautiful walnut Renaissance Box loom that was made for me
by Lynn the Weaver.  It cost me $200 at Estrella War two years ago.  It
currently has a large 10 yard inkle project on it in shades of gold, green,
and brown.  Included would be said project, heavy stock paper used to keep
thread organized, heddle, stick, three large spools of embroidery thread
that project is made of, and I'll even throw in the 10 yard warping board
that breaks down into transportable pieces.  If you are just interested in
the loom I can take the project off and sell it alone.  Here is a picture of
the loom:
http://www.lucets.com/weaving/box.jpg

I am desperate to sell it due to our financial situation right now, I have
been canceled more then a few times at my job and it has impacted us
negatively.  I am looking for $150 for everything.  The warping board was
$40 and the thread was at least $30 (they are big spools from Fiber
Factory...not bunches from Michaels).

If anyone is interested please let me know,

Lady Gwenllyan verch Wilkin
mka Liz Dow