[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep.......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:50:29 PST 2009

Bardic Cloak Competition and Holiday Revel will be on Friday, the 8th of January, at Kragenworth Keep!  Wiley has asked you to present a tale, song or story, in Medieval style, about an actual happening, either in history or the SCA.  After the judging is complete, he would like to hear all the particulars of the presentations.  Svan and Kathrin have requested a Kragenworth Keep fix, so we are having it here, this time.  They will be helping prepare the Keep.

We gather at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, 76112, at 7:30 SCA time.  I will send the directions next week.  Please bring goodies to share.  I have it on good authority that we will have smoked turkey and ham, so bring side dishes and your beverage of choice, your bardic material and a CHAIR!  Weather permitting, we will have a lovely fire in the pit outside, so if it's FRESH, bring a warm cloak!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!