[Elfsea] Chivalric practice is cancelled for 9 Dec 2009

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 9 16:21:25 PST 2009

Gunthar was just kidding.

The apartment is nearly completely packed with just a few things in the kitchen and master bathroom to go.  We're making a quick run to the house tonight to drop of a few things I'd rather not leave to the movers.

The big move is this Friday and I have hired movers to do this because we'll be moving from a third floor apartment (with no elevator) and some of the furniture is heavy.

If anyone wants to stop by on Friday to say "hi" and see the house, we'll be at home for certain in the afternoon:  8301 Regency Drive, North Richland Hills, TX  76182.  We DO NOT expect people to help.

Elizabeth