[Elfsea] Merchants for Steppes 12th Night

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:12:24 PST 2009

Greetings unto all;

I hope this Holiday season finds you all happy, healthy and safe.

I am coordinating the merchants for Steppes 12th Night this year (coming
year technically? whatever! *lol*), and am putting a call out for merchants.
We have 1 or 2 indoor spaces left, however we do have a couple more outside
spots available.

The outside space does indeed mean you have to bring your own pop-up. Now,
do you have to? No. If you want to just have a table out there, and chance
the weather, that is completely up to you. However, I would recommend
something with walls, or at least partial walls.
I am told there will be access to power, so bring extension cords. Long
ones. (just in case the power source is farther than anticipated)
You can bring heaters for your pop-up, and do what you need.

The fee is half for outside what it is for inside.

Also, if you want to share a space inside, or are willing to take a 5x5
space, let me know, and you will also be given a reduced fee.

Thank you for your time!

-Lady Annwn