[Elfsea] Twelfth Night: Elfsea Table

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 15:39:04 PST 2009

Her Excellency has asked me to coordinate the Elfsea Table.

HE Daire will be sitting table with Elfsea.
If you plan to sit at HE Daire's table please contact me so I will know how many places to ask for/hold.

The decorating scheme is
     Cloth: dark blue
     Standard Accents: Holly and birds

     I plan to bring out the crystal with gold rims for the treats in the center of the table (fruit, nuts and chocolate)and the Gold chargers and blue glass plates (I have spare place settings if you need to borrow)

     I am also playing with the idea of place cards (yes I will bring blanks so all can have one)-- someone I may not refuse suggests it is time for me to learn to write in a fair hand...

al AERYN