[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:14:17 PST 2009

Greetings!! Elfsea Defender is here!! There will be the traditional Swiss Five tournaments for Chivalric, Rapier and Archery.  These will prove to be interesting and challenging.  Think you have what it takes to be a Champion for the Barony of Elfsea? I challenge you to come, bring your arsenal and show your mettle on the field. There will be a Bardic, youth archery, Dinner by the List field, torchlight tourney and many more events!! Where, you may ask?? April 3 - 5Middlefaire Ren Faire site in Hillsboro.  Site opens at 4:00 pm on Friday and closes at noon on Sunday.  There will more information as the website gets revamped, I will post additional information as soon as possible. There is plenty of room for merchants, please contact me at elspeth013 at hotmail.com for information and to reserve a spot.

After court, there will be dinner and revelry at the list field.  Bring your BBQs, your cookers, and your food and friends (or invite new friends) to enjoy dinner under the pavilions at the list field.  During which, there will be entertainment, a torchlight tourney and hopefully some light betting on the side.

After all the fun at the list field, enjoy more fun and hafla at the Tavern!!

Stay tuned for more information.

There will too much to miss, we will see you all there.

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen
Steward, Elfsea Defender