[Elfsea] fighter practice opportunitys

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:47:31 PST 2009

last weekend the melee practice went off beautifully, we had better than 15 heavy fighters and about as many again light fighters.  I'd like to thank every one who attended personally but for fear of forgetting someone I will name no one in particular...and just say. Yeah us!!! Though I'd be a real jerk if I didn't mention Sir Brahm, and HE Mikal from Eldrin who came down to assist us in our hour of BLAM. have to admit I was more than a little concerned that I would be sitting in a field by me onesies.

If you missed it, I promise not to call you too many names , nor will I even say anything about that whole "holding your manhood's litly"  Instead I will just say that we missed you greatly and hope to see you at Gulf.  I realize that the building of a melee fighting unit in the Central Region is gonna take some work, and I'm stupid enough to have a go at it.

But Wait There's More!!!

Our brothers to the North still got more fighting to do.
reprinted here for us Central regional folks without permission, cause I bigger than him... and he loves me.

This Sunday, starting at noon and going until about 6 at Boomer Lake in
Stillwater, OK....

The Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the "Over the Border War
Maneuvers"! We have people from Calontir coming down to play with us so lets
show them what the North has to offer.

As before.... if you are an authorizing marshal or are a fighter in need of
getting authorized before Gulf War... please attend. This will be the last
Northern Regional Event before Gulf War. Lets make sure that the
armor/weapons are in good repair and the cards are all in order BEFORE Gulf
War.

After the fighting, the plan is to go to the New China Buffet for dinner.

The directions to the site and the restaurant are on the link:

http://tinyurl. com/OvertheBorde rWarManeuvers

If you have any questions, please contact:
Lady Elsa von Schammach
elsa at hailmog. org

Lady Elsa von Schammach
Centurion Orion

P.S.

For those of us in the Central Region, this is probably the last really good practice to be had before war.  If you left at 8 am on Sunday you could get there in plenty of time to fight all day, then still be in bed by 11pm, this would be a great carpool extravaganza!

Damon Xanthus C.S.S.