[Elfsea] [Steppes] practice tonight-

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 21:59:47 PST 2009

It was a great gathering of those who were touched by him, and those who had not had the pleasure. The words spoken were strong and heart felt.

I once asked a friend, after a long night of reflecting, drumming and story telling, "When did we grow old?".
His answer stayed with me over these many years.
"We grow old when our friends start dying."

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith