[Elfsea] Elfsea Spring Cleaning!!

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 19:24:27 PST 2009

Greetings Everyone,

 Next Saturday - Feb. 28, 2009
 Time: 10 am - 5 pm

The Barony needs your help!  It is time to clean up and organize the Elfsea shed before Gulf Wars and Elfsea Defender!
Like with volunteer points at Wars, you can give an hour of your time or you can give many hours of your time.  But please give your time.

The shed is at Master Caelin's house in Arlington:
2220 Patterson Pl

            Arlington, Tx 76012

RSVP or Just drop by.  The more people we have the faster it will go.  Some people will even get to use spray paint!
The weather for next weekend looks great (right now), so come out and enjoy the sunshine with friends.

Asking for your Service,
 H Ly Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea Chamberlain

P.S. I pay volunteers with home-made brownies and other goodies. :-)

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs