[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Attendance Etiquette?

Karacsonyfalvai Bokony karacsonyfalvai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:34:58 PST 2009

Hi y'all,
I'm new on-board and going to have to miss a second fighter-practice in a
row. B/c of my teaching schedule, I've not yet actually had any F2F contact
with Elfsea or Lindenwood (where I live), and would like to know the
etiquette on missing practices. Is notification standard, or is it taken for
granted that attendance numbers will simply vary wildly? Is there anything
that guarantees that the folks running it won't waste their time hauling
gear across town if there's a "bad attendance day?"
Thanks in advance, and sorry to bug y'all.
-Russ Mitchell/Karacsonyfalvai Bököny