[Elfsea] Over The Border War Maneuvers

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:36:39 PST 2009

Is it wrong that I read the subject as "over the shoulder boulder holders"?

Eleanor
who has finally lost it...or what's left of it anyway...

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Rick Johnston <rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com>wrote:

> *This is where you should be if you are serious about becoming better at
> fighting in melees.  As such this is where your Knight Marshall will be.
> Please come up support our brothers to the north and learn to be all you can
> be.*
> **
> *Y.I.S.,*
> *Ld. Rikr Foetipper*
> *Knight Marshall of Elfsea*
>

> This Sunday at Boomer Lake in Stillwater, OK, starting at noon and going
> until 6pm or until Sir Jean Paul cant swing a stick anymore....
>
> The Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the "Over the Border War
> Maneuvers"! People from Calontir are coming down to play with us so this is
> sure to be a blast! Last NRFP we had 35 fighters and it was 40 degrees
> outside. I checked the weather and its supposed to be 60 this Sunday. I
> expect that we can beat our last attendance with beautiful weather like
> that.
>
> If you are an authorizing marshal or are a fighter in need of getting
> authorized before Gulf War... please attend. This will be the last
> Northern
> Regional Event before Gulf War so this may be the last chance you get for
> authorization cards.
>
> After the fighting, the plan is to go to the New China Buffet for dinner.
>
> Directions to the site and resturant:
> http://tinyurl. com/OvertheBorde rWarManeuvers<http://tinyurl.com/OvertheBorderWarManeuvers>
>
> If you have any questions, please contact:
> Lady Elsa von Schammach
> elsa at hailmog. org<http://us.mc559.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=elsa%40hailmog.org>
>
> Lady Elsa von Schammach
> Centurion Orion

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little