[Elfsea] OT: garage sale and a Don is moving!

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:58:51 PST 2009

I just wanted you all to know that this Saturday we will be having a garage
sale at 1617 Denton Dr, Carrollton TX 75006.
We are looking at a likely Saturday only sale. Granted, there isn't much in
the way of SCA stuff, however, there is still some pretty neat stuff should
you be interested. Things like diningroom table and chairs, a bedroom suit,
and LOTS of other stuff from art to unopened computer gadgets.
Seriously...unopened!

And while you are there digging through the treasures, come by and say
so-long to Don Aubrey! Our dear Don is starting a new life adventure, and is
leaving DFW. Not going too far, as our loss is Bryn Gwlad's gain, however
I'm sure he'd love to say hello to a good friend of past!

Again, the address is 1617 Denton Dr, Carrollton TX 75006, and the hours
will be 10am-4pm Saturday ONLY!

Thanks!
-LAdy Annwn

p.s. there is an MG Midget on the property in desperate need of
refurbishing...if anyone is interested in such a thing, please either email
me or let us know at the garage sale!