[Elfsea] Question for garb makers

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:23:57 PST 2009

I know a lot of tv shows and movies are really terrible with their costuming.
I have been watching the DVD series of Cadfael. The costuming seems to me to be fairly accurate for the 13th century. As if I would know. Some of the gowns are very nice looking, colors. I really like the headwear of some of the ladies.
My question; If you have seen this series, what is your opinion of the clothing? I can send some not really clear pictures, off list, if you haven't seen the series.

Ly Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)