[Elfsea] Indoor Rapier Practice in Arlington - Sunday, March 1

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 10:54:21 PST 2009

My apologies for not sending a couple of these earlier, I have had some mundane life distractions...

The next indoor rapier practice will be Sunday, March 1, in the downstairs community room of the George W Hawkes Central Library at 101 East Abram Street in Arlington.  I do not know yet whether or not I have to work Sunday, so I do not know if we will be able to stay until 5:00 or 5:30 - but we will be starting the regular time at 2:00.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal