[Elfsea] Highland games

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:40:50 PST 2009

I can be there most likely, provided I am not working weekends by that point, and my poor old overtaxed brain cell has the capacity to remember on the day(s) in question.  Any particular type of activities you'd like to see?
Rua, the forgetful

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:39:48 -0800From: vonmorgarten at yahoo.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Highland games

There has been some discussion about our participation in the Highland Games this year. I know that we all enjoy the games. What I need to know is who among us can devote time for the two days that we will be there. Please email me so that I can form a list of those who can participate. Thank you all.

Morgarten
Seneschal