[Elfsea] [Steppes] practice tonight-

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:11:59 PST 2009

Everyone and Anyone who wants to come out and be with friends and family
please come out.
We would all love to see you.

There are no words for the loss that we are suffering, but there can be and
are the friends dealing with the same loss together, and coming together to
celebrate a life that was cut too short.

As always we will be at Tietze Park starting at 7. Shoot me an email for
directions or point your favorite maps thing to - 2700 Skillman, Dallas,
Texas

Yours in service,
Lady Vyolante de Oporto
Barony of the Steppes Hospitaler