[Elfsea] All Con Demo!

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:06:53 PST 2009

Greetings!
I know most of you are preparing for Gulf Wars - but I'm hoping that those
who can are going to come out to All Con and help bring in new members. The
schedule for Demo Times is solid, I haven't filled all the class time slots
yet, however, so if you are still interested in doing a class please contact
me off list!
These are the times when a class or fighting demo will occur and where we
will be -

Fri. 5:00pm-5:45pm Trinity Stage
Fri. 7:00pm-8:45pm Oak VII breakout boom

Sat. 9:00am-9:45am Chinaberry Ballroom
Sat. 11:00am-11:45am Trinity Stage
Sat. 3:00pm-3:45pm Trinity Stage
Sat. 4:00pm-5:45pm Oak VII breakout room
Sat. 9:00pm-9:45pm Maple breakout room

Sun. 10:00am-10:45pm Maple breakout room
Sun. 2:00pm-2:45pm Maple breakout room

I'll send out another email when I know what classes are going where and if
we need any last minute things.
Also - we will need people who can attend to the booth at all times. I'm
going to print up a short speel on what the sca is, make sure there are
flyers, and sign up sheets and what not at the table - as well as a way to
contact me if I'm not there - so please don't think "I'm new I wont know the
answers to all the questions I shouldn't be at the demo." I don't know all
the answers either - but we will find them and get the information out that
is needed to those who want it!
Please - email me off list if you are going to be at the con and are
volunteering in any way. I really look forward to this demo!

Yours in Service to the dream,
Lady Vyolante de Oporto
Steppes Hospitaler