[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 07:17:31 PST 2009

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Happy New Year!

As previously mentioned, we will be having bardic on Saturday night, after 12th Night.  We plan on having a fire in the pit, so bring warm things to cover up with, since the temperature is supposed to start dropping in the later hours.  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St, one exit South of Meadowbrook.  Go East to Hunter and go North to the "T" intersection with Beaty St.  We are on the NE side of the "T", 6801 Beaty St.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.

We look forward to seeing you here!

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus PengriffLoch Ruadh Rocks!