[Elfsea] In Need of Assistance

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 10:34:04 PST 2009

Dear Friends and Family:

Gunthar and I find ourselves in need of assistance in getting the Kingdom trailer down to Crown Tournament this coming weekend, as we have discovered that my little SUV does not do well hauling the trailer for distances more than an hour or two.  We are willing to reimburse gas costs for anyone able and willing to haul the trailer down to Livingston on Friday, as long as they already plan to go and this is not a burden.  We plan to stay for the melee practices scheduled for Sunday, but the trailer and its contents can return to Dallas as early as Saturday evening if need be.

If anyone is available to assist, please contact either me or Gunthar off list.

Yours,

HRH Elizabeth