[Elfsea] Please call

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:54:00 PST 2009

thanks :)

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:45:09 -0600From: DaleRN at aetna.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Please call

No worries. I hope you feel better soon.

Richard Fairbourne

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Miss M BrowSent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:55 AMTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Please call
Master Richard, PLease allow me to apologize for not showing up to help with Round Table.  I have been fighting a terrible cold.  I should have called you, but I wasn't thinking right, I guess... the only thing I could think of to do was get in touch with Caelin since I knew he would be there and ask him to deliver a message to you (and a few other I let down and a friend asked me to deliver a few regrets of hers).  Again, I am truly sorry for letting you down.  Rua

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:53:21 -0600From: DaleRN at aetna.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Please call

Rua, would you contact me please. Master Richard Fairbourne 817-240-5518
 This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out. This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna