[Elfsea] 12th post Revel

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Fri Jan 2 01:32:38 PST 2009

The Nice People at Kragonworth Keep have moved their Jan. Bardic to after 12th night so all of us can share in the experience. It will lots of fun. Hope to see you there
willow de wisp

Here is their notice.34z1`juh

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Since our passing of the cloak WAS scheduled for Friday, we have decided to move it to Saturday, the 3rd of January, after 12th Night.  Many of you need an after event revel and we think it would be good to have it then.  After all, you should be warmed up after Eistedfodd.

Please bring your bardic material, food to share, your beverage of choice and a chair to 6801 Beaty St, about 9:00 PM.  We will be waiting on you!

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit on Craig St. and go 5 or 6 blocks East to Hunter.  Go North, on Hunter, to Beaty.  We are on the NE side of the "T" intersection.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide to the house.  We will have lanterns and a banner on the porch.

I still haven't been able to contact Rosemerryn about criteria, but I will keep trying and let you know.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!