[Elfsea] Needleworker's Guild

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 15:59:14 PST 2009

"Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Needleworker's Cancelled Tonight
Due to a rather virulent strain of the plague, Needleworker's Guild will be cancelled.
Run for your lives!? Save yourselves!!!
Caterina, the plague ridden"

Ele, you (or anyone else that wants to get away from it all)
can come by my house and stitch if you like -- just don't expect Better Homes and Gardens to be stopping in for a photo shoot this century.

I have a small and a husband underfoot but I have cutting and stitching to do...

al AERYN

1806 Martinique [take your best route to 30 East into Dallas.
Exit Cooper and cross over the highway [north].
Turn west on Lamar [Jack in the box is on the corner of Lamar and Cooper].
After passing Kroger on the right and Lamar Baptist Church on the left, turn Left on Port-au-Prince.
The street dead ends at Martinique across from the house [Red Brick with a tile roof]