[Elfsea] Learning Experiences that work.

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 09:50:13 PST 2009

Lady Catrin,

You are as wise as you are talented, and that is considerable.  This  has
always been my philosophy in the SCA as well as in the modern world, and it  has
served me well.  After almost 28 years in and out of the SCA, you can  well
imagine that many of the newcomers that I have met throughout the years  have
become royalty and peers, some several times over.  I have always  found it much
more rewarding to be kind and generous to all regardless of rank  or station.
 If I hear something nice about someone, I always make it  a point to tell
that person what I have heard.  I enjoy that sort of gossip  far better than the
other.  Teach by example, Good Lady, and stay your  course.  I predict that
you will go far.

Caterina

In a message dated 1/6/2009 5:40:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,