[Elfsea] help from woodworkers

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 13 15:58:20 PST 2009

I would suggest you speak to the husband of the acting seneschal of Loch Rudh (Weahterford/Benbrook) who has carved a crossbow out of wood.  His name is Carroll.  Crossbows are tricky because of the load on the wood when cocked, and they will violently disintegrate if not done right.

Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
http://lambdafarm.mysite.com/
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK

-- Jason Haddock <foreverknight2622 at yahoo.com> wrote:
i can probably go get a hand plane but i wouldn't know how to go about useing it... what i am trying to do is create a more natural crossbow out of it.. this idea started today if you can believe that. i could send pictures of the wood if that would help in giveing me an idea of where to start?