[Elfsea] Stay Home!!

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 12:00:48 PST 2009

I got off at 2AM and it took me right at an hour to drive the 33 miles home from just north of Saginaw.  I did not have a single problem until I actually got home.  I pulled in, got out, and was walking to the front door when I turned around to watch my pickup slowly slide down the iced over driveway into the street.