[Elfsea] April Arlington Library Practice

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 12:23:00 PST 2009

The next two combined practices in the Community Room at the Arlingotn Library will be on the Sundays of March 1 and March 29, but I am looking ahead to April.

If I maintain the monthly schedule the April practice could possibly be weekend of Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame on April 19, The Lysts at Castleton in Bryn Gwlad on April 26, or Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor on May 3.

Everyone please check your calendars and let me know your preference for April practice.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal