[Elfsea] BARDIC NIGHT!!!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 07:53:04 PST 2009

Greetings and salutations unto Their Excellencies and the glorious Populace
of Elfsea!

We're having BARDIC NIGHT on Saturday, February 21st beginning at 7pm. Lord
Daniel and Lady Elayne have been gracious enough to open their home to the
Bards of Elfsea. Bring a snack or drink to share, bring a comfortable chair,
a cloak to wrap about your shoulders, and your voice and songbook. I will be
giving details on the Bardic Competition that will be held at Defender in
April, as well as some information on future competitions and bardic
opportunities.

I will be posting directions and more information as the event draws closer.
See you then!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Historian of Elfsea
Descendant of the White Oak

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little