[Elfsea] MOOT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 14:04:58 PST 2009

I would not have been at Moot, I will be working tonight and tomorrow until 6am.
Pray for me on the ice.

Crandall, Olde Phoole

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith