[Elfsea] Stay Home!!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:41:14 PST 2009

Holy cow! Is your truck ok?

I am so glad my district did the right thing and called a snow day. There
was no way I was driving from River Oaks to Everman on the ice this morning.

Y'all have a great day!
Eleanor

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little