[Elfsea] Elfsea rocks Eistedfodd!

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 20:26:56 PST 2009

Good Populace of Elfsea,

If you missed the Eistedfodd competition at Twelfth Night, our own Eleanor
Cleavely displayed her exceptional Bardic talents during the competition.   She
made it to the final four, and the competition was so close, but alas she
was not chosen for the final two.  Unfortunately, I shall have to wait for  some
other good gentle to post the final results, as I had to leave the event
before the announcement was made.  I must say, in all honesty, I was truly  blown
away by her performance--not simply her voice, which is excellent, but in
the delivery of each piece.  Anyone who has not had the pleasure of seeing  her
perform should seek out the next available opportunity to do so.   Eleanor,
you rocked my world!  Better yet, you were a shining example of  our Barony's
talented populace.

Long Live Elfsea!

Mistress Caterina Fregoso