[Elfsea] All Con and Gulf Wars

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:25:40 PST 2009

Greetings from Daire and Druinne,

Some of you may have seen the post from the Steppes Hospitaler about
All Con. For those of you not attending Gulf Wars, or who are coming
in later in the week, please consider helping out with the SCA
presence at the event. It is a great event, with many interesting
activiites and much to learn and be inspired by.

We are leaving for war at OMG:thirty on Friday morning, so we will not
able to go this year.  Druinne was hoping to get to go but her
responsibilities at war pre-empted that.

Please support this activity as it is one of our best audiences to
attract new members and have some fun!

we remain in faith to our Crown,
Daire and Druinne