[Elfsea] XXX load out- the trailer is home

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jul 12 16:39:33 PDT 2009

Well, I guess I have to be careful what I ask for- Ekaterina and family
(didn't get their names- Bad me! ) showed up just about the time the message
went out, and the trailer is all unloaded- alas; a few tables seem to be in
with the steppes transport; but I am sure it will be worked out.

Better luck next time, guys!