[Elfsea] FW: ELFSEA COLLEGE

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Jul 14 07:39:43 PDT 2009

 Sounds great, please email them to jreevesdale at yahoo.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Jhan Knebel
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:38 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] FW: ELFSEA COLLEGE

I have 2 classes I want to teach. They are both classes that I teach professionally and revolve around communication styles and having difficult conversations.

They are both 4 hour classes. I will get you more details later today.

Rixende

--
Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal