[Elfsea] FW: XXX redux

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 14 20:25:48 PDT 2009

It may be the good citizens of Elfsea with whom you spent time did not
mention the Ice Pirates. They are a group of women who got together to
provide/vend ice at Elfsea's (and I suppose other groups') events several
years ago. The last event I witnessed their work was at the Browns site
(which we no longer use). I was named their bard at that time and still have
that honor as another has not been chosen to take my place. Nice people -
er, no I meant evil, vicious pirates. Yea, that is what I meant.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede