[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, July 25

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 09:19:41 PDT 2009

Final Reminder...

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be Saturday, July 25.  The room was available early so we will be starting at 1:00 instead of the regular time of 2:00, and we will go until the usual closing time of 5:30ish.  The library is in downtown Arlington on Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.

The Center Street exit, exit 28A, is currently open from both east and west.  From Dallas on I-30 exit just before you pass under Center Street, from Fort Worth on I-30 look for "FM 157, Cooper Street" then take Center Street south to the library entrance.  From points further north or south your best option is still to take 360 to Abram and then go west to Mesquite and the library entrance.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal