[Elfsea] Chamion's Tournies Was Re: Bard of Elfsea competition format

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:23:54 PDT 2009

Your Grace, Lady Eleanor,

Aren't all Marshal activities like that already? Aren't our average
marshallate  tournies set up where you have to beat those who are really
good at what they do? Why should the bardic community be any less
challenging then the bards that are in it?
Now I'm not saying that everyone should do old english pieces, but I find it
interesting that standards should ever be dropped because only 3-5 would
enter. In the end you only have one title to give.

Lady Vyolante de Oporto