[Elfsea] anyone interested in going to Steppes C&I?

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:30:43 PDT 2009

If anyone is interested in carpooling to this tomorrow night, let me know.
I've never been out there, and it'd be nice to have someone tag along while
I get lost in Dallas.

Eleanor

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little