[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 22:58:49 PDT 2009

Your Grace,
Though I appreciate your efforts to hear those around you, I find myself unable to recall a conversation wherein I advised you in this manner.
While I will admit occasions where my memory has suffered, I do believe that I would remember such a discussion.
I would suggest that perhaps you recall another's words and have mistakenly attributed them to myself.
I thank you for your efforts that have enriched the Kingdom.

Crandall, Olde Phule