[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jul 5 05:13:51 PDT 2009

Dear Crandal
It may be that I read more into a note you made to the list in General. It wasn't addressed to me but like many worthy concepts we can see our own mistakes in them.
It is like that is old stories. I tell one of the classic stories and someone come to me and thanks me for my wisdom. In truth I was just trying to be entertaining and had not thought of the lesson of the story.
My Fool Xu has a story about a found horse that has bought me lot of wisdom. It is Chinese so it is a little strange but  I like it and it has changed me.
Willow