[Elfsea] FW: XXX redux

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:57:54 PDT 2009

Sorry for the repost, but my loving Hubby told me I should have explained more.......

As Gerhart and I were reviewing our weekend,  we noticed that this is a culmination of events that have been building for the past few years.  As we go to more and more events as a Barony, we become more and more family.

It just doesn't happen in the camp, either.  At every Regional and even out of the Region events our Baron and Baroness bring the Baronial pavilion to, we are able to come together and enjoy the day.  We are glad to see this growing trend, as it makes the events all the better.

If you haven't come out and joined us, please do.  Bring something to share, and your company and join the Barony at the upcoming events. I know it has made a big difference to our family when we get to share in the camaraderie of our friends here and afar.

Having much fun (despite the bug bites and heat),

Gerhart, Elspeth and Family