[Elfsea] FW: XXX redux

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 20:09:32 PDT 2009

The last time a spy was caught in Elfsea there was an appearance of a cow, or was it a bird? We could not tell.
But the guilty spy was beheaded after a short trial.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith