[Elfsea] Coming back...

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:54:18 PDT 2009

What is your persona? I have a bunch of really nice viking patterns (tunics,
pants, ect.) I can also tap my Atenveldt resource and get some other very
nice patterns if you need them :-) I will also make vikings if you provide
the fabric!

In service,
Lady Gwenllyan verch Wilkin

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Charles Armitage <charlesarmitage at yahoo.com