[Elfsea] Elfsea college

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Fri Jul 17 07:19:29 PDT 2009

Good day all.

I am going on vacation next week so I will not be available for things
regarding Elfsea college until the 25th.

Please, if you have not gotten a personal reply from me regarding your
class, email me again. Please email me at: jreevesdale at yahoo.com

Here is what I need if you are teaching a class.

Your name
Class name
Class description
Class requirements (class limit, time request, do the students have to
bring anything, is there an extra class fee for supplies, etc)

Classes are from 9am to 5pm. Each lasting an hour. If your class is to
last longer than an hour, please let me know.

Thank you
Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.