[Elfsea] Free to a good home

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:02:39 PDT 2009

Hello all,

   Please feel free to cross post this to ay and all local lists that might
have an interest.

I have, free to who ever wants it, a Canon NP1020 photocopier.  This is a
desk/counter top machine.  It needs a part replaced, that I have, and toner
to make good copies.  If you don't want to do the repair yourself it will
need a new drum assembly.  Yes, I do know how to change the part, I just
never got around to it, the line didn't bother me enough to worry about it.
If you would like this item, you have to pick it up.  Please call or email
to let me know if you are interested and to arrange a time to pick up said
copier.

Thanks a bunch,

Tomas
817-683-3543