[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 10:35:47 PDT 2009

The next available Saturday for an indoor practice is August 29, the same weekend as Jagermesiter in Ffynnon Gath.  All of the earlier Saturdays were already booked.  How many would be able to make it on this date?

Also, since I am occasionally able to get the room earlier on Saturdays than the opening time of 2:00 on Sundays:

How many would like to continue on Saturdays with the occasional availability of an extra hour or two to practice?  And what is the earliest time you would want to start?

How many would like to go back to Sundays knowing we are confined to the hours of 2:00 to 6:00?

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal