[Elfsea] Gate Volunteers for Steppes Artisan/Elfsea Baronial College

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:28:54 PDT 2009

It is now just two weeks from Steppes Artisan/Elfsea Baronial College. I have been given the honor of serving as the Gate Coordinator for this event. I am looking for some volunteers. Shifts will be from 9-1030, 1030-1200, and 1200-130. I would like to get three volunteers per shift and have those volunteers arrive about 15 minutes before their shift begins.

If you are interested in one of these timeslots, please let me know and I will plug you in to the schedule.

In Service,

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich