[Elfsea] Greetings!

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 21:30:48 PDT 2009

Elfsea, we have been infiltrated from the East.
Another Helium Handed Minion has moved within reach of Elfsea.
Call out the Guard.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith