[Elfsea] FW: ELFSEA COLLEGE

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:56:36 PDT 2009

M. Hanna, please e-mail me off-list?

L. Giliana, the primary thing that would keep me from being there & ready to
teach would be an out-of-town contract (for which reason I have not
previously committed to a specific class/topic.).

What do you most need as a topic to be covered that hasn't been yet?
Immediately available:  "Basic Heraldic Design (Devices & Badges)", "Myth &
History of Bards", "Everyday Ornamentation:  Roundtable Discussion", and "An
Outline History of Medicine, Herbals, & Apothecary".   I believe that I
could also have a practical working session ready on "Basic Heraldic Design
(Names)"

As briefly mentioned in speaking with M. Hanna at Warlord, I will also
gladly lead an informal session / gathering for the A&S 50 Challenge
participants & other interested parties.

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail:  <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com> KiheBard at gmail.com |
http://www.facebook.com/kihebard